Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2015 KTE Formal

Next to me is one of the best people I’ve ever met

I know, know its his first name, but its so cool calling him Dr. Joel

Stephanie Petrofski, on the spot, you put me up to getting a bunch of people to come together for a group picture. We got 12 people here, but in the future, we'll top that number easily. And while on the subject of photography, group photos > selfies. 

Representing the great states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania! Shea, I’m a Pennsylvania kid at heart

 Also, representing the great states of Washington and Michigan.

Haha… couldn’t resist giving the bunny ears

What better way to end this collage of photos and memories than with Mike Thomas and I next to Miguel Calderone… talk about a legend at our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment